Saturday, February 18, 2012

Changes

Sebelum tertidur yang diganggu dengan nyamuk tadi, aku menggeledah sambil mengemas barang-barang sepanjang hampir dua tahun aku di UM. Godek sana sikit, godek sini sikit. Aku terjumpa barang-barang yang mengimbau kenangan lama. Dua tahun, ada orang kata sekejap. Ada orang kata lama. Pada aku lama. Bukan sebab aku menderita, tapi banyak perkara menarik dan banyak yang telah aku pelajari. Yang paling ketara adalah, kini aku sudah boleh berbahasa Jepun. Itu dari sudut ilmiah nya lah. 
Ok, back to the story. Something that again, wakes me up through this neglectful life. It's actually a quote by a person who used to be very closed to me. "Life is about changes". I tweet about it after reading it and to my suprise, there are some of my friends who retweet-ed it and star-ed it which indicates that they were also agreed with me. I guest, people do share some mutual experience huh. Maybe the way they gain the experience is different but the content is more or less, the same. Well, life sure is about changes isn't it? Even us, we getting older every single second and the time, never stop running. It's a destiny and we can't avoid it. What we are capable to do is that to make sure, every single second is used wisely and never regret for what had happen. From what I've read, a wise-man said that, (the meaning is like this, I'm not sure for what the exact quote is) "Never regret for what had happen, be grateful because its happened".
Goodnight. Thank YOU. :)

No comments: