Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Move On

Assalamualaikum.
It's been a while. Well, I've also been busy lately. Got a new link for some jobs. So, finally I'm employed! :)
So, here I got something to share. It's just a thought triggered by a line in this short drama series by Wong Fu Productions which I can't remember the title, and currently the server on my phone is acting like a super duper asshole which doesn't have any shit to give, while my laptop is almost impossible to be use. Peace!
You can find them easily in YouTube actually. Just open the "wongfuproductions" profile and search for the short drama series, the one with six episodes. Or you can just watch the whole short drama series. Trust me, it worth it.
So, the line goes like this. "You can't linger in the past if you want to move forward". So, what came into my mind is that what if the past comes together with thing that is permanent. For example scar. Not the scar-in-my-heart thingy or what so ever. This is literally a scar produced by a wound from any accident related to the one in the past. So, how can you not linger with the past if the past always be with you?
And, coincidentally while going through the timeline on Twitter, I saw this. "Delete your message? Done. Delete your contact? Done. Delete you of my life? Sorry I can't promise. - Tumblr"
Well, for me there's no need to delete anything about your life. Either good or bad, just make it count. Take it as an experience that will make you a better and wiser person in the future. This is applicable to everything. Not only in your love life, but also in your studies and works. We won't learn until we make some mistakes.
P/s : after posting this post, I saw this on Instagram. "We met for a reason, either you're a blessing, or a lesson". What kind of coincidence is this!

No comments: